Fri, 21 Jun | Top Of The Woods
Wild Summer Gin Making Ticket
A fun, social & wild weekend of guided foraging 'for-a-gin' and creating your own ‘bathtub’ & signature gin with experts, in Pembrokeshire. Includes Saturday lunch and a Welsh artisan gin tasting session Take home 2 x 250 ml bottles of the gins you have made
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
21 Jun 2019, 14:30 – 23 Jun 2019, 11:00
Top Of The Woods, Penrallt Farm, Capel Colman Rd, Boncath, Pembrokeshire, SA37 0EP, UK
About The Event
A fun, social & wild weekend foraging 'for-a-gin' and making your own gin in Pembrokeshire !
- Choose your 2 Nights Accommodation (Fri - Sun). This will need to be booked in addition to the Wild Gin Ticket.
- Why not ADD a Weekend Food Package. Includes breakfast Saturday & Sunday, evening meals Friday & Saturday night!
- Suitable for everyone (over 18) who loves gin & is looking for a foodie glamping holiday experience
- Friday - Check in (after 2.30 pm), meet your hosts and get settled ready to let the weekend beGIN! Meet up in the Dutch Barn in the evening, enjoy a hearty meal (if booked in advance) and get to know your fellow aspiring foragers & gin blenders! Relax around the campfire
- Saturday - After breakfast, begin exploring the woods & meadows to find your seasonal ingredients for your 'bathtub gin'. Guided by experts, you will be led back to Top of the Woods where you will enjoy lunch on us. Then start creating your foraged wild gin! Learn about botanical's, how to identify their flavour and begin making your second bespoke signature gin. Finish the day socialising in the Dutch Barn, taste testing local gins & cocktails!
- Sunday - Check out 11 am
- Wild Gin Event - June Ticket£99£990£0
- Wild Gin Event - Group Ticket£345£3450£0
- ACCOMMODATION - Safari Lodges£270£2700£0
- ACCOMMODATION - Nature Domes£250£2500£0
- ACCOMMODATION - Camping£26£260£0
- WEEKEND FOOD PACKAGE£50£500£0